As I Say Goodbye To My Sanity Once Again.
I'm Tired, Of Putting On This Charade.
I Should Feel Lucky, Compared To Other People, I Live The Life Of Luxory.
But I Can't.
I Just Can't.
I Feel Literally Sick To The Stomach, Every Time I Look In The Mirror Or Touch My Face.
I Hate It. I've Tried So Hard, To Change My Opinion On Myself.
It Just Discusts Me Completely.
I'm Sick Of Being Here.
I'm Going Nowhere, I Work At A Job That Im Going Nowhere With, With People Who Backstab Eacother, & Customers Who Ridicule The Way I Look & Dress.
I Want To Save Money, Yet Every Penny I Have, Is 'Borrowed'.
Then, What Money I Do Have, Goes On Booze, It Makes Me Feel Better, Those Few Hours Incapacitated By Drink, & I'm Happier Than I Am All Week, I Forget All My Problems, & Worries, Until I Wake Up & It Starts Again.
Living In This House, With These People, Makes Me Despise Them.
Sleeping All Day, Eating Everything In Sight.
Having The Audacity, To Ask My Friend, To Go To The Shops, And Fuel Your Discusting Habbit?
You Make Me Sick.
I'm Tired, Of Being Walked Over.
I'm Tired, Of Just Being Who I Am.
I Should Be Greatful For The What I Have.
Does That Make Me Selfish?
I'm Scared, Of The Type Of Person This Is Making Me Become.

No comments:
Post a Comment