Tuesday, 8 September 2009

Fair Times.

Every Second Monday & Tuesday In September The St. Giles Fair Comes To Town!


I Never Thought I'd Get Too Old!!! But My Friends SUCK.
Hahah & Wouldnt Stay Longer Than Once Up & Down!
I Well Wanted Somone To Win Me A Teddy =( Next Year Again I S'pose!

Had A Good Time :D Saw Some Friends I Haven't Seen In Ages!
So...Enough With The Banta! Have A Look At The Snaps!




On The Ghost Train!!! Which We Thought Would Be Shit...But Actually Made Us Scream!


Hahahahah Emma & Nics Faces In The Back!!

I Look Stupidly Stupid, But I Love My Girls x) Specially Their Faces!


Then We Saw Grace :D & I Just Took Pictures Of Me With Everyone Haha.

APRIL AND MARJ!!!!!


Me & Lil Sis!!!

Hahahahahah Me & Nic;

-OMG JESS LOOK AT MY FOREHEAD...-

-DONT LOOK DOWN THEN...LOOK UP!!!-



-OMG JESS LOOK AT MY EYES-

-NIC...At Least It Aint Your Forehead!-

Me & Emma :D

Ill End On...What A Place To Get Lost!!!!

xo;


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers