Tuesday, 11 August 2009

Story For Joey




Once Upon A Time, There Was A Young Lad Called Joey, And He Dreamed Of Living In Cali & Riding The Big Waves Every Day.
Alas, He Lived In London, Which He Loved, But Lets Face It, You’re Not Gonna Catch Any Waves There!!
Now One Day, He Was Down At His Favourite Panini Stand, & This Strange Looking Girl Had Ordered The Last Cheese & Tomato One!!!!
‘Oh No =( I Was Looking Forward To That’ He Sighed.
The Strange Girl Turned Around Wide Eyed & Said;
‘Hey! Would You Like To Share?’
He Stared Into The Girls Eyes & All He Saw Was Kindness.
‘Oh Yes Please!!’ He Exclaimed.
The Girl Stared At Joeys Bag;
‘Is That..Crash Bandicoot?!’ She Giggled.
‘Yes’ Joey Replied Shyly.
‘That’s My Favourite Game!!!’ She Laughed
‘Really?! Mine Too!!!’ He Said Relaxing A Little.
‘I Bet I’d Beat You At It Though!!!’ She Winked.
‘Bring It On!’ He Challenged.
They Then Trotted On Down To Joeys House To Play Some Video Games.
Whilst In His Room The Strange Girl Looked Around Curiously.
‘You Have An Awful Lot Of Disney Films! I’m So Jealous!’
‘Well, They Are My Favourites!!!’
He Exclaimed.
‘I Love The Lion King The Best!’ She Said.
‘I Bet I Love It More’ He Replied Pulling Out His Simba Teddy.

From There On Out, A Beautiful Friendship Was Formed.
Where They Stayed In Bed Playing Video Games & Watching Disney.



1 comment:

  1. Haha I love it. I well want a panini right now.
    Oh how manly would I look pulling out me Simba teddy haha.
    Love ya xxx

    ReplyDelete

Followers