To Be In Love


Every Week, This Elderly Couple Come Into Work, And It's The Sweetest Thing I've Ever Seen.
They Walk Througout The Shop Holding Hands, You Can Tell, They're Completely In Love.
They Walk Througout The Shop Holding Hands, You Can Tell, They're Completely In Love.
Why Isn't It Like This Anymore?
Old Fashioned Love.
Courting, Slowly Falling In Love, Getting To Know Eachother.
Courting, Slowly Falling In Love, Getting To Know Eachother.
It All Seems About A Quick Fumble Down An Ally Nowadays.
Cheating, It Seems One Person Cannot Souly Devote Themselves Anymore.
To Me, The Simple Things Matter The Most;
I'd Rather Be Told I Look Beautiful, Than Being Told Im 'Fit To Fuck'
I've Never Been Given Flowers.
A Single Flower, Means More Than A Bunch,
Its Nice To Know The Thought Has Gone In To Pick That Particular Flower.
Id Pick A Picnic On The Beach To A Restaurant Any Day.
I Love The Closeness Between Two People,
To Be Irrevocably In Love.
Making Memories.
The Butterflies Swirling In Your Tummy.
I Wish It Was Always Like This.
Don't Kill It.


No comments:
Post a Comment