What Is The Actual Point In Setting Rules?
When Nobody Will Abide By Them.
What Kind Of Mentor Are You If You Let Him Walk Over You So Easy.
My Brother, Will Stay Up Until 4/5 In The Morning, Then Sleep Throughout The Day.
Get Woken Up At 9pm(ish) If She Cooks Dinner, Which He Moans At, Eats Half,
Then Now, At What? 22;45 He's Sat Here With 'A Bit' Of Bread.
He Had HALF A FUCKING LOAF.
'I Didn't Eat My Dinner Though'
'Yeah, Thats YOUR Fault, You Shouldn't Be Eating At This Time, Let Alone Half A Loaf Of Bread.'
He Goes Stomping Upstairs, Mum Asks What's Wrong, 'Jessica's Shouting At Me Cuz I Have A Bit Of Bread And I Didn't Eat All My Dinner, She Needs To Sort Herself Out'
Mum Replies 'Just Go And Eat It Nathan'
I Shout Up The Stairs 'Mum Do You Fucking Realise, He's Eaten Half A Loaf Of Bread, That You Can't Even Afford, And He Just Gets Away With It?'
Mum; 'I Know, He's Only Got A Bit Of Bread Though Jessica.'
Why Do I Even Fucking Bother?!!
I Come Home From Work, And They're Both A-Fucking-Sleep.
I'm Trying To Save Money, To Get Out Of Here, But She 'Borrows' Every Single Penny I Have.
& Yet Again Raged At Me Today, Her Lack Of Fags And Electricity.
I Don't Want To Seem, Selfish, Or Uptight, I Don't Mind Paying For Electricity, I Use My Fair Share, I Wouldn't Ask For It Back, But Supplying Her With Endless Fags?
It's Completely Ridiculous.
WHY DON'T YOU GET A FUCKING JOB?!!
Instead Of Sleeping All Day!?
FFS.
Then She Wouldn't Even Leave The House To Get It.
So I Had To Go Out, Get Electricity & A Packet Of Fags.
& I Bet She'll Ask For More Tommorow.
I Really Can't Handle Losing My Temper With Her Anymore.
Such An Idiotic Family.
Friday, 3 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment